These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Highland Park, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
Weekly police reports not posted by press time (Tuesday morning, June 6)
No reported activity that meets The Record’s standards for publication
• A resident reportedly lost an unknown amount of money purchasing Taylor Swift tickets on Craigslist that the resident never received.
• Jewelry reportedly was stolen from a home in the 1200 block of Fairfield Road.
• Catalytic converters reportedly were stolen from two cars parked at a hotel in the 1500 block of County Line Road.
• About $2,500 worth of toiletries reportedly were stolen at 12:53 p.m. from Target, 2099 Skokie Valley Road.
• A package valued at $240 reportedly was stolen from a front porch in the 900 block of Deerfield Road.
• A car reportedly was broken into between 5:25 a.m. and 12:05 p.m. in the 300 block of Happ Road. The car’s window reportedly was smashed.
• A license plate reportedly was stolen between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. May 23 off a car in the 300 block of Happ Road.
No activity reported between May 26-June 3
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police Reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. The Record does not publish the names of individuals arrested and named in in preliminary reports unless the incident is a matter of public safety or has significant community implications. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.