These reports were pulled from the latest police summaries provided by departments in our coverage area (Wilmette, Winnetka, Highland Park, Northfield, Kenilworth and Glencoe).
Reports not yet posted by press time on Monday, May 15.
• More than $5,000 unauthorized transactions reportedly were made on a resident’s credit card.
• A mailed check reportedly was stolen, altered and cashed in an amount exceeding $5,000.
• Three Arlington Heights men were arrested for allegedly breaking into a Glencoe home in October 2022.
• A catalytic converter reportedly was stolen between 11 a.m.-8 p.m. from a car parked at Sunset Foods, 1812 Green Bay Road.
• A ride-share driver reportedly drove away with $200 worth of groceries purchased by a passenger after dropping the passenger off.
• Glasses, jewelry and other items reportedly were stolen from a home in the 1200 block of Park Avenue West in October 2022 and reported to police on May 3.
• Clothes reportedly were stolen from a car in the 1300 block of Ridge Road sometime between March 16-April 30.
• An undisclosed amount of cash reportedly was stolen from a safe inside Dairy Queen, 600 Central Ave.
• Two cars reportedly were broken into in the 2200 block of St. John’s Avenue.
• An umbrella reportedly was stolen from a car in the 2200 block of Linden Avenue.
• A home in the 300 block of Regent Wood Road reportedly was burglarized.
• A catalytic converter reportedly was stolen between 3:15-6:45 p.m. from a car parked at Mariano’s, 1822 Willow Road.
• Four residents reported mailed checks that reportedly were stolen, altered and cashed.
No activity reported between May 5-12
The Record’s police reports are taken from police-activity summaries prepared by local police departments. Police Reports contain public information from preliminary reports and are not a complete listing of all police activity. The Record does not publish the names of individuals arrested and named in in preliminary reports unless the incident is a matter of public safety or has significant community implications. All arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.